School meals are provided by Herts Catering and cost £2.40. Pupils have a daily choice of healthy meals. Please contact the office for payment options.
Please click on the following link to view the current menu hcl-pupils-winter-16
Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer, and you get one of the benefits listed, your child may receive free school meals, but you need to apply for them.
- income support
- income-based jobseekers allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under immigration and asylum law
- the guarantee part of state pension credit
- child tax credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less
- working tax credit during the 4 week run on period
Apply online for free school meals now or call 0300 123 4048